- 5 ml treats 25 gal / 94 L
- 1 bottle treats 1,250 gal / 4,725 L
Used for the treatments of fungus and external protozoan parasites, including freshwater/saltwater ich, costia, and trichodinella.
It is important to treat immediately after noticing the first signs of fungus or a parasite problem on your pond fish. Common symptoms include white, green, or gray cottony looking patches, fish quickly rubbing or flashing against surfaces within the pond.
Common issues that should be avoided include water temperature fluctuation, poor water quality, and fish stress.
|Effects of Freezing||Cannot Freeze, if frozen, dispose of treatment|
|Storage Temperature (min-max)||50°F-104°F/ 10°C – 40°C|
|Consequences of Storing Outside Range||Product becomes toxic|
|Usage Range (min-max water temperature)||40°F-100°F/ 4.4°C- 38°C|
|Consequences of Using Outside Range||Product becomes toxic|
No customer reviews for the moment.