The Aquascape 9-PL 7000 Solids-Handling Pond Pump is ideal for use in ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls, and other water feature applications. Known for durability, performance, and value, the 9-PL 7000 Solids-Handling Pond Pump is constructed of stainless steel and composite resin for strength and corrosion resistance. The pump also contains a built-in thermal overload, protecting it from damage if ever run in low-water conditions. Pump Replacement Parts
9-PL 7000 Solids-Handling Pond Pump
- Ideal for use in ponds, waterfalls, and other water features.
- Constructed of stainless steel and composite resin, for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Maximum flow rate up to 7,300 gallons per hour.
- Semi-vortex, solids-handling impeller decreases maintenance.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty.
- Model Number
- Maximum Head Height
- 35 feet
- Maximum Flow Rate (GPH)
- Pump Discharge Diameter
- 2 inch
- Ideal Pipe Diameter
- 2 or 3 inch
- Warranty (Limited)
- 2 Year
- Power Cord Length
- 20 feet
- Motor Type
- Direct Drive
- Pump Dimensions
- 14 x 5.9 x 7.3 inches (LxWxH)
No customer reviews for the moment.